ISATe Spreadsheet Request - Allow Hiding Unused Rows/Columns

Safety performance functions, development (calibration, crash modification factors [Part C], crash proportions), IHSDM and other software

Moderator: khardy

Would you like to be able to hide unused rows and columns from the ISATe workbook?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1

ISATe Spreadsheet Request - Allow Hiding Unused Rows/Columns

Postby benpdx » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:43 am

Hello,

I've been using the ISATe spreadsheet for a few projects and I love that the spreadsheet is protected so that I can be confident that none of the inner workings have been modified. However, the same protection makes it so that rows and columns cannot be hidden. This makes it difficult to print the worksheets from the file without large unused blank spaces.

I would like to be able to hide unused rows and columns, so that a compact summary of inputs and outputs can be produced. This can be accomplished without sacrificing the content protection by selecting "Allow all users of this worksheet to: Format columns/rows" in the "Protect Sheet" menu.

I appreciate all the effort that has been done to produce these models and computational tools, and am glad that there is an active forum for user feedback.

Thank you!

~Ben
benpdx

Return to Part C - Predictive Methods